Comanche County Memorial Hospital's (CCMH) dynamic nursing leadership team embraces a continuous improvement model, focused collaboration, and responsive support to nurses at every level. In addition, we offer competitive benefits and pay. CCMH also offers career opportunities for nurses in any area of specialty and any level of experience. New graduate nurses are welcomed and mentored along with seasoned, experienced nurses. We have immediate openings for full-time, part-time, and PRN nurses with flexible scheduling and differential pay.
Comanche County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) is a perfect fit for nurses who are looking for opportunities to advance their nursing careers or enhance their skills. As a healthcare leader in Southwest Oklahoma, CCMH offers access to the most critical areas of nursing care including; Intensive Care, Emergency, Cardiovascular Care, Neonatal Intensive Care, Medical-Surgical Units, Neurosurgery, Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures, Trauma, Robotics, and Advanced Orthopedic Surgeries of all kinds.
Benefits of working at CCMH
- $1,000 LPN Sign-On Bonus (inquire for eligibility requirements)
- $6,000 RN Sign-On Bonus (Inquire for eligibility requirements)
- Education Reimbursement & Education Incentive Funds available for future degrees.
- Practice at the top of your license
- Extensive individualized orientation
- Good nurse to patient ratios
- Clinical Pathway
- Dynamic team of caregivers
- Supportive Mentoring
- Career Progression
Additional Benefits for New Nurses
- Orientation to specific unit with an experienced Nurse Preceptor
- RN Nurse Residency Program (12 months)
- RN NCLEX Review (offered to RN Grads in May)
- Supportive Nurse Leadership Team
- Continuing education opportunities
For more information, call Angie Moore at 580-510-7068.
- Education Reimbursement provides up to $3,000 reimbursement for new graduates who have recently received certification or licensure in a high need area at CCMH. The new employee agrees to a one year commitment at CCMH starting on an agreed upon date. The new graduate will submit the proper documentation and the reimbursement will be paid on their next payroll check.
- Education Incentive Program is designed to help students with the expense of tuition and book fees. Eligibility is based on the program of study and if the position is considered to be a critical need. Applications for the program are available in the Recruiting Department at the hospital. The maximum amount of funds available is $8,000 with the option to get an additional $4,000 to obtain an advanced degree. In return for the funds, the individual agrees to work as an employee of CCMH in the identified position.
- Differential Pay. All hourly employees receive evening/night shift, holiday shift and weekend shift differential pay to compensate for the inconvenience of working such hours.